Class IV Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Specifically designed to offer advanced pain relief and expedited healing times through a process known as photo-biostimulation. Laser therapy works by flooding tissues with photons, energizing the damaged cells and increasing circulation to the painful area. This produces a cascade of healing responses in the body, rapidly reducing inflammation, thereby reducing or even eliminating pain.
There is no discomfort during treatment, simply a deep, gentle warmth as your body's cells respond to the light. There are no known side effects, it is a non-invasive therapy with long lasting results.
Used by many professional sports teams to accelerate healing times for musculoskeletal injuries and keeping players on the field… or on the court.
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder and Arm Pain with Tingling and Numbness
- Epicondylitis (Tennis or Golfer’s Elbow)
- Headaches, including Migraine and Sinus
- Arthritic Conditions (Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Post Surgical Recovery
- Sports Injuries (pulled hamstrings, rotator cuff)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Many other joint, muscle, circulatory and inflammatory conditions.