Meet the doctor
Dr. Wael Habib, is a Medical Doctor (M.D.), Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.), Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.), member of the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) and member of the North American Spine Society (NASS).
- 1990: Graduate of Ain Shams University Medical School Cairo, Egypt. Internal Medicine and Surgery, High Honors.
- 2010: Doctor of Chiropractic from National University of Health Sciences (NUHS) Illinois, USA. Valedictorian, Magna Cum Laude.
- Holder of National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certificate (NBCE).
- Received highly focused education in Flexion/Distraction for treating spinal disc herniations, spinal stenosis and facet joint osteoarthritis under the supervision of the technique inventor and Chiropractic authority, Dr. James Cox.
- Trained under Dr. Ralf Kruse of Chicago, the creator of the technique in Flexion/Distraction used in treating low back pain of pregnancy.
- Certified in Deep Tissue Cold Laser Therapy and various musculoskeletal treatment modalities for sports injuries of highly conditioned athletes.
- Selected for USAID program, the Hyperbaric Medical Center at Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea Coast to enhance medical care for tourism.
- Set up the deep sea rescue operations and treatment protocols for diving accidents.
- Initiated and conducted research in treating arterial gas embolism with hyperbaric oxygen. Currently, the only research of its kind at the library of the Medical School at Ain Shams University.
- Founded Mount Sinai Medical Network in Sharm El Sheikh which offered regular and emergency medical services to multinational tourists and guests of 5-star hotels and resorts in the Red Sea.
- Invited to join NAMRU III (Naval American Medical Research Unit III). Became the advance man establishing governmental and other links to ensure success of NAMRU III Research projects in the Sinai Peninsula.
- Joined medical training rotations at Emory University – Grady Memorial Hospital Trauma Team B in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and University of Maryland – Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Emergency Medicine Team in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- For intensive mission oriented medical training, he participated in Lee High Valley Teaching Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Consulted “Egypt Air Ambulance” for setting up medical evacuation protocols in a joint project including Egyptian Air Force, Norway-Evacuation EMS, National Bank of Egypt and El Shark Insurance Alliance.
- Organized emergency services operations and medical support for:
- Davos Group World Economic Forum, Sharm El Sheikh
- G-15 Meeting, Sharm El Sheikh
- Peace Summit of World Leaders, Sharm El Sheikh
- White House Medical Team for the Middle East
- French President Jacques Chirac visits to Egypt
- Spearheaded the EU funded medical program for the nomad Bedouins of Sinai Peninsula.