As the first Physician specialized in Musculoskeletal Medicine in Egypt, Dr. Wael Habib offers his expertise in the subspecialty of Spine & Sports Medicine regarded by international experts as the ideal background training and speciality in non operative orthopedics and chiropractic care. Dr. Habib is a Musculoskeletal Medical and Chiropractic Doctor, member of the American Chiropractic Association and the North American Spine Society.
Chiropractic Therapy and Muscloskeletal Medicine are the sciences & healing arts of correcting and restoring joint mobility as well as releasing muscles thus alleviating pain induced through nerve compression. By freeing the nervous system through gentle, specific, spinal manipulations performed by hand, the whole body is allowed to function at it’s optimum potential.
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder and Arm Pain with Tingling and Numbness
- Epicondylitis (Tennis or Golfer’s Elbow)
- Headaches, including Migraine and Sinus
- Arthritic Conditions (Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Post Surgical Recovery
- Sports Injuries (pulled hamstrings, rotator cuff)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Many other joint, muscle, circulatory and inflammatory conditions.